Friday 7 October 2011

First wedding show

I'm off to the Designer Wedding Show tomorrow with Future Husband and my mother, who is mostly looking foward to the champagne. She's already in a flap because she doesn't know what she is going to wear and she is apparently too fat for everything. Bear in mind she is the same size as me and I'm the one who has to fit into a wedding dress, I think she has it easy!
I'm really not sure what to expect at a wedding show. I'm anticipating lots of suppliers and coming away with a lot of contact details, but I think we are fairly certain on a number of things we want to do so I don't know how persuasive they will be. I'm also fairly wary of the tag 'designer' because I would like my wedding to be personal and comfortable with some nice touches and not at all designer! So we shall see.

Anyone lurking out there have any tips for going round a wedding show?

No comments:

Post a Comment